Friday, December 4, 2009

what's behind the wooden door?

Some quick photos of my current wardrobe.
It never really occurred to me what colour clothing I purchase, until i took a long look at the rack and realised it was all neutral, pastel and muted tones.








my ever growing rats collection <3



Being asian, spanish and australian, my skin tone is probably considered 'enviable' to a lot of people; to me it just means an unwanted tan during summer. Even though I'm aware my slightly darker skin means I could probably pull off almost any colour, I have always leaned towards the less obtrusive options rather than bright, bold hues. However I'm starting to think that if I can't incorporate them into my wardrobe, I can at least use accessories to include them.

Recent purchases:











playsuit: forever new. leather bandeau: lucky 13. flats: midas. polka dot dress: the cassette society.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I like all what I see! Would want to see MORE haha, nice job!

    Thank you so much for stopping by!
    posh-dailystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I steal your wardrobe now?
    Thank-you :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment so thank you!! I will do my best to reply :)