Thursday, November 19, 2009

summer....you're coming up so fast

Even though I love how the Australian summer gets, most of my wardrobe is for winter. Leggings and layering tops (some of which are trans-seasonal) are plentiful; shorts and light, floaty skirts and dresses are not. I'm in need of some summer staples, and I have a long list.
Here's a few pieces I lovelovelove and hope to maybe buy over the coming weeks (or months as my student budget would suggest..)


I have my eye on this sass & bide dress on ebay...









for going out...





1: sass & bide dress. 2: cassette society denim shorts. 3: one teaspoon crystallised bodice 4: bec & bridge mosaic panel dress 5: maurie and eve backless shirt dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment so thank you!! I will do my best to reply :)